COVID-19 Jobsite Safety Posters are being printed and will be available to members soon.
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR BUILDERS
- May 4th Townhall Recording : Questions answered on Gov. Whitmers Executive Order for Construction Workers to Return to work MAY 7.
- COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction – (Click to download WORD document)
- COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness and Response Plan for Construction (pdf)
- COVID-19 Checklist for Employers and Employees
- GOVERNOR WHITMER’S EXECUTIVE ORDER. 2020-70 (COVID-19)
- Essential Employee Letter for Builders
- Jobsite Screening Tool
PPE Supplier Resources
Click to watch the Webinar on COVID-19 Work Safety Plan
HBA of Michigan Town Hall Discussing the May 7 return to work
Covid 19 Human Resources Toolbox
On April 3rd, Kurt Wassink of HR Solutions West Michigan presented a webinar that covered HR-related alternatives and requirements – including LLCs and 1099 contracts – under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, with updates on the employee portions of the CARES Act for Unemployment. He also covered the Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act. HBA members have access to a virtual “toolbox” of necessary HR-related documentation that your company can use. Please note that companies with under 50 employees are NOT automatically exempt from the requirements of the act.
General COVID-19 Information
Didn’t find what you were looking for?