Become a Member!
Annual membership dues include membership not only in the Home Builders Association of Jackson, Inc., but also in the Home Builders Association of Michigan and the National Association of Home Builders. This 3-in-1 Membership offers many great benefits for your business.
Applications are available from our office at 1815 E. High Street in Jackson, or you can contact the HBAJ staff and we will be glad to send you a complete information packet via mail. If you would prefer to download an application directly from this page, please click below.
To contact us, please call (517) 783-4800 or send us an email. If you need to fax us, that number is (517) 783-4898.
- KNOWLEDGE: Profit from the building expertise and business experience of other industry professionals. The builders association provides ample opportunities to discuss building trends and exchange ideas.
- NETWORK: The NAHB represents a strong nation wide network of over 800 state and local associations that join forces to successfully battle the difficult issues facing the building industry. By joining the local home builders association, you automatically become a member of MAHB and NAHB.
- NEWS: Members keep abreast of industry news with the monthly BUILDER magazine. Local and State publications give you the inside track on housing starts, and the legislative and regulatory activity in your area.
- EDUCATION: Advance your career or business by building your professional skills through the association's many educational programs, including more than 200 seminars and workshops at NAHB's annual convention.
- TEAM: Your ideas and experience are vital in helping housing prosper as an industry and in building a strong association to support these goals. You not only meet the key players on the local, state and national level, but you also become one of them.
- VISIBILITY: Get involved and you'll get noticed. Get noticed and you'll get sales and profit. Participation in association activities gets you and your company free publicity in front of potential clients. Backed by the association's name and credibility, you're steps ahead of the competition.
- REPRESENTATION: The association maintains a powerful voice that influences local, state and federal policies which impact the building industry. As a member, you help shape the laws that directly affect your business.
- SERVICES: The association helps you work smarter, not harder, as your best resource for legal counsel, business management assistance, technical advise, and information on critical regulatory developments.
- CONTACTS: Broaden your base of business associates. If your market is the building industry, this is the best way to target your audience.
- CUT COSTS: NAHB has used its group buying power to provide members with exclusive discounts on business products and services, such as fax machines and rental cars.
- INFORMATION: Stay miles ahead of the competition with critical information provided by the builders association keeps you on the cutting edge of the latest building trends, area legislative developments, construction technology and more.
- CREDIBILITY: Acquire the prestige of membership in a respected association known as the voice of the housing industry. Boost your credibility by earning a professional designation through one of several certification programs sponsored by the association.